Entrepreneurial competences of teachers
Welcome to the website of project Entrepreneurial competences of teachers
This site is designed for trainers and teachers working in the area of entrepreneurship education in adult education or youth education. Here you can find methodological materials and other information related to entrepreneurship education.
Project ECT = Entrepreneurship competences of teachers is international project funded from European Commision within Lifelong Learning Programme, subprogramme Grundtvig - Multilateral projects. Project Nr. is 141802-LLP-1-2008-1-CZ-GRUNDTVIG-GMP, Agreement Nr. is 2008-3443/001-001.
Partners in the project are:
- Rekvalifikační a informační centrum s.r.o. / Reskilling and Information Centre Ltd. (Most, Czech Republic) - Lead partner
- The Foundation for Women Entrepreneurs (Hamrun, Malta)
- KOMPETANSEMEGLEREN AS / Skillsbroker Ltd. (Bodø, Norway)
- Kilmarnock College (Kilmarnock, United Kingdom/Scotland)
- Stichting Clusius College (Hoorn, Netherland)
Project ECT is aimed at:
- strengthening educators entrepreneurial skills
- sharing knowledge and dissseminating good practice on adulet learning opportunities in Europe
- strengthening cooperation among adult education providers, NGOs, civil society, social partners and decision-makers at local, regional, national and European levels